Thursday, September 18, 2008

Interesting time for CEO's


What a week!

And it's only Thursday. The roller coaster stock market is giving all of us heartburns. I watch the news every morning for the Far East market and every afternoon for the US market. It is something that I need to keep track off.

It's no time to panic. I have lived through other stock market crisis before. We'll get through it sooner or later. But regardless, I know business will be different for a while. There will be belt tightening and tight credits etc. But after all said and done, is it really so bad for me?

I don't think so! As long as I can provide genuine value to my customers, I believe I am even more valuable through this period.

As far as I see it, customers are much more concerned about 2 things: - reduce expenditures and increase productivity. In my case, I certainly have been doing that for my customers - my company provide business class VoIP solutions. So far, I have been able to give double digit savings to my customers over their traditional Telco. At the same time I provide added features that are beneficial and increase employees' productivity.

I thought I'll share a couple of links from industry analysts that can explain it better than I do.

Forbes magazine
The Big Guide to VoIP for Small Business

VoIP News
Will VoIP Really Save You Money

.

No comments: